Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I said "Boo!!"

"Let's carve our pumpkins now, Tyler!" I said enthusiastically. Tristan was sleeping, it was the perfect afternoon activity for a five-year-old to focus on before heading out to get a plastic pumpkin full of loot. "No, that's okay. You can do it, I don't want to waste my time," he responded. What a party pooper! I ended up carving all of them, even the ones I had painted to look like ghosts the night before. Luckily, when Tristan woke up he was more than happy to get gooey with me.


Happily stuffed with sloppy joes, the boys are ready to hit the 'hood! Batman did not bring his blankie along for the ride.

We covered the walk streets of Hermosa closest to the beach. The folks there are so friendly and practically every house is well-done up in over-the-top decorations with parties galore. It gets horribly crowded later in the night but we went early and all the folks oohed and ahed over my two little goblins. We did two short streets before we had to take a candy break, as seen here. Only a few more houses later Tyler was ready to head home to take stock of his loot.





No comments: