Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blogging Resolution

Happy New Year! I've been terribly inconsistent (shall we say nonexistent?) about blogging. Shame, shame, shame!! My resolution is to blog more consistently. It may not be pretty, or well-thought out, but I do promise to blog more often. Here goes! What better way to start the new year than to have a Silly String fight?

Happy New Year! Tyler pops off a "popper" with a firework inside. He's addicted to them and snap-n-pops now.


"Where to, Miss?" Tristan is quite the driver. He looks quite mellow here, but get him behind the wheel of his buggy and he is road rage personified. Tyler likes to play D.J. and work the cd player in our car while Tristan drives. We do this at least once a day.

Santa may be gone, but his replacement is still here! Ho ho ho!!!

While the rest of the country freezes, we are basking in the sun at the beach. I didn't even mind that Tristan ran into the freezing water because it was so warm out! We did a run of "sledding" rides down the hill, too. This is how I get my exercise! Tyler usually hops out as I'm trying to catch my breath and immediately wants to go again saying, "Come on, Mama! What are you waiting for? Let's go!"










Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing




No comments: